Translate

Saturday 11 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 34

Wow I can't believe it's already been a month. I can't say I'm in a continuous states of arousal, I do get distracted by other things, but I can say that I am a good deal of the time. I certainly am if I don't have work or outside commitments to distract myself. 

Yesterday I went shopping with a girlfriend after work. Afterwards we decided to get dinner at the local Thai place. I had a couple of things to do when when I got home so I was late starting. 

On Thursday I picked up an order of new toys which included among other things some ticklers.  


Feather Duster


Feather Slapper


Ostrich Feather


I had used them briefly on Thursday night and reported back their affect on me. So for yesterday's daily teasing I had to:
  • Tickle my pussy and thighs for 15 minutes with the feather duster
  • Tickle my clit and slit for 30 minutes with the feather slapper
  • Spank my clit 100 times with the crop side of the slapper.
The feathers left me wet, but very frustrated. The stimulation was so soft and brought me no where near the edge. I was still quite wet by the time I was done. Wondering if the tickling may be worse in this particular case without lubrication. I may need to give these a try with the spreader and reply report back. The spanks of course got me nicely excited. The crop side is nice and narrow so does a great job spanking my clit. 

Once I was done I completed 2 sets of punishments both straight up pussy/clit spankings:
  • 150 spanks to my pussy with the narrow red leather paddle
  • 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 
Both left my clit sore and sensitive. I was not able to edge during either fingering, but the second time was close. 

Punishments are pilling up because of my repeated edges during my last tickling. My next punishment ends with a tickling. Hopefully I'll be able to keep myself from edging this time. 

Speaking of tickling. Now that I've accumulated quite the collection of implements (see pictures above and below) I am going to be adding a COOCHY CLIT dare which will make me tickle my clit with all my tickling implements for 5 minutes each. Multiples of this one won't be allowed I think because of the time required.



Punishments remaining before I can cum:






No comments:

Post a Comment