Translate

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 37

Didn't get very much done today.

I did some house work then delivered my daily teasing. 45 minutes of clit tickling. The last brush made me edge with 5 minutes left. Rhowc and I have agreed that I should be punished if I have to stop stimulation during a tickling to prevent orgasm., just like I am if I do it during a punishment. So moving forward every time I have to stop to prevent an orgasm during my daily teasing I earn 15 smacks to my clit with a ridding crop to be delivered after the teasing is complete. I delivered what I'm sure is the first of many this evening. 

Once that was done I started punishment: 150 Spanks to my pussy with a red leather paddle.

Leather paddle hurt deliciously again. I managed to edge after 10 minutes of fingering.

Punishments Remaining until i can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment