Translate

Sunday 26 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 47, 48 and 49

As expected I wasn't able to complete any punishments until today. On Thursday I ended up with another work emergency and was working until almost 11 PM. I did complete my daily teasing afterwards 45 minutes of clit tickling, followed by 100 hots to my pussy with the flogger. 

I have also decided to institute the rule I was talking about. I am no longer allowed to play with my clit or pussy unless it's required for my daily teasing, a PM dare or as part of my punishment thread. This has left me feeling very aroused after all my daily teases. 

On Friday I went out as expected, but didn't get home until much later. I started doing my daily tease, but was just too tired. So I went to bed. 

This morning when I woke up I did yesterday's tease.This was 45 minutes of clit tickling and 100 spanks to my pussy with the red leather paddle. This is another new rule. My daily teasing will always start or end with a clit or pussy spanking. Needless to say I was wet and frustrated by the time I was done. 

The opportunity to play with my clit for another 15 minutes made me eager to move on to my next punishment on the list. 


  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 to my  pussy with the narrow red leather paddle
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass

I must be developing some tolerance because surprisingly the ginger wasn't so terrible today. I didn't cum from the fingering, but was very excited by it. 

After that was done I had an appointment which kept me out until diner time. I then got today's daily tease, 115 minutes of very gentle frustrating clit tickling followed by 150 smacks to my pussy with the flogger. 

Once that was done I moved to my next punishment. 


  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass


I had just inserted the butt plug when I got an additional teasing. I left the plug in while I tickled my clit for another 30 minutes with the concealer brush which made me edge twice. I gave myself the required 30 spanks to my clit. I then restarted the previous punishment substituting the chemical play elements with 100 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop. This left me sore and sensitive as I fingered my clit for 15 minutes. 

I then received my final additional tease for the night. I was to clamp my nipples then tickle my clit for 15 minutes with a makeup fan brush,  tickle my clit for another 15 minutes with the paint brush and then flog my pussy 100 times. The fan brush left me teased, but I edged twice with the paintbrush so had to deliver another 30 spanks to my clit with the crop.

Punishments to go before I can cum: 


No comments:

Post a Comment