Translate

Saturday 21 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Days 11-12 and 13

First, my apologies for not posting reports for the last couple of days. The truth is I've been burning the candle at both ends trying to keep up with work, completing punishments and writing reports. 

On Wednesday my daily tease started with 30 minutes of clit tickling using a small round acrylic paintbrush, followed by the bamboo brush. Together they brought me very close to orgasm.

Once my teasing was complete, I wrote my report back and I decided to start in on my next punishment. I was not looking forward to more figging. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy 
  • Rub icy hot on my clit 
  • 20 with a piece of ginger up my ass


I spanked my pussy and then rubbed a generous amount of Icy-Hot all over my clit. This burned terribly as I stood in the kitchen carving up the piece of ginger root which would soon be torturing my asshole. I returned to the bedroom, lay on my side and slipped the little carved plug into my ass. The burning was terrible this time and I could barely stand to keep the ginger inside me. I was extremely relieved when the timer went off and I was able to pull the ginger out and start fingering my poor clit. 

Once that was over I received an additional 15 minutes of clit tickling with the concealer brush. Which I quickly completed. That being said I was so excited that while it tortured my clit and made me wet, it didn't edge me. 

I had also received an additional CLIT PAINTx3 with a paintbrush. I started the dare, but only got halfway through when I realized I could not keep my eyes open, I gave up and went to bed. I was just too tired to stay up and write my reports. 

I had intended to do so on Thursday morning, but ended up running late for work and being unable to do so. I had some errand to run after work and when I got home I started straight on dinner. I received my daily teasing which I completed while dinner was in the oven. I might have overcooked something by about 5 minutes . 

After I finished dinner and did some cleaning, I wrote my report and decided to take Thursday as a day off. Given the backlog of punishments I already have a day off to recuperate every once in a while is not going to make a huge difference in the whole scheme of things. 

So tonight after getting home, I ordered diner and then watched a little tv (damn you chopped), before realizing I had received my daily teasing. I went to the bedroom and delivered my 45 minutes of clit tickling before proceeding to the next punishment on my list. 


  • 50 hits to the pussy with the flogger
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to the pussy with the narrow red leather paddle


I gave my pussy a nice thorough flogging and then rubbed the Tabasco straight onto my sore little clit. I gave the Tabasco a few moments to take effect and then started paddling my pussy. I then fingered my pussy for 15 minutes, but didn't come close to edging. 

I finished the night with more teasing, finally delivering the 45 minutes of clit tickling with a paintbrush I owed. I'm exhausted now and will go to bed as soon as I finish posting. Tomorrow is Saturday, so should have lots of time to recuperate. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum again: 





No comments:

Post a Comment