Translate

Saturday 7 October 2017

I'm back and also uncle.

As anyone who reads this knows I've been away for some time. I had a health scare I'm not going to  go into great details here and decided I needed to be more active which I have. I've also been busier at work and just haven't had the time to devote to this that I used to. 

And as much as I loved the two dares I was doing, it became too much. I pressed pause on everything. I tried to restart a dozen time only to realize I just can't commit to the daily edges and punishments any longer. So unfortunately that dare is on indefinite hiatus. 

Since obviously I need to be punished for reneging on the dare again and I have some things to work on I decided to open a new punishment thread on Get Dare. This based on a previous dare, but intensified.

Dare rules:
  • There is no set end date this time and I cannot end the thread until all tasks posted have been completed. (In theory the thread could be open indefinitely.)
  • I will be in denial as long as the thread is open.
  • Tasks must be completed in the order in which they are received. (This will make each task take much longer, which should lengthen my denial) 
  •  For chemical play tasks I must wait for the sensation (burning) to pass before proceeding to the next set of tasks (post). (Again this will lengthen the denial by preventing from just breezing through the spanking tasks) 
  • I will either finger my clit for 15 minutes/edge or tickle my clit with a paintbrush for 15 minutes after completing each post. Poster may specify. If nothing is specified I will assume edging or 15 minutes of fingering whichever comes first. (I'm hoping to train myself to be able to edge without toys or the shower. I'm also hoping to train myself to edge much more quickly.)
7 Get Dare Members who posts to this thread can give me three of the following (members can select the same thing 3 times, but must include at least one clit/pussy spanking task):
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit
  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass.
If and when I am able to close this thread I will provide notification that the thread will close within 24 hours. So that tasks can be added to revive the thread. If I can complete the new tasks with 24 hours I will close the thread, if not it will stay open.

I'm away on vacation and unable to complete any tasks for the next couple of days, but here is what I already have accumulated.

Tasks accumulated to date:
 
Spanks to my pussy 250
Spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 350
Hits to my pussy with a flogger 50
Spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 600
Spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 400
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 7
Rub toothpaste on my clit 0
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 7
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 1
Rub Tabasco on my clit 1
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 2
20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass 1
15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass. 5
15 minutes of clit tickling 2
edging/fingering 17

 Already over 1500 spanks to my clit and pussy. I'm wet just thinking about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment