Translate

Monday 9 October 2017

Punishment Dare Day 1

I drove back from vacation yesterday and ended up back home around 9:20 PM. Thankfully I remembered that today was a statutory holiday and that I'd been away for two weeks, so I stopped and picked up some groceries. Then it was off to my friends house to pick up my dogs. My little guy doesn't do well with kids, so I decided time with his favorite uncle would be best. When he asked me to hang out I did because well, he watched my dogs for like 2 weeks.

Once I finally got home I had some PM dares to do. The first dare was TRIPLE CLAMP followed by CLIT PAINT using a Makeup Brush. I started by tickling my clit with a fluffy blush brush, it's extremely soft and gives barely there teasing stimulation. By the time I was done I was very wet. I then realized that I had reverse the order of the dares. I decided that since the requester had to wait for me to get back home to complete his dares that that his second dare should should be executed on a nice and sensitive freshly clamped clit. So I applied the clamps to my nipples and clit and set a timer for 10 minutes. 

For the second round of clit paint I used a smaller fluffy concealer brush. The bristles are still soft and fluffy, but a little stiffer and the handle is much shorter giving the brush strokes more power. When you hold the blush brush my the end of the handle the strokes are very soft, barely there. These are still teasing, but much more firm. I came very close to calling uncle and pulling it away before I came. 

Now the illustrious author of my failed dare, had requested that I do clit paint for 30 minutes on Friday night, taking into account the need for quiet. Unfortunately where I was staying didn't have much privacy and also had my little nephews running around. I managed to do about 20 minutes off and on between interruptions and request for glasses of water. 

So now that I was back I decided to give him him full uninterrupted 30 minutes of teasing. I also wanted to try the paintbrush versus the makeup brushes. I wanted to make sure the brush had an uninterrupted path to my clit so I inserted my labia spreader set the timer. I used medium sized house painting brush, a stripping brush I think. The bristles on it are still soft, but the much firmer than the makeup brushes. The stimulation is much stronger, the bristles almost scraping my clit rather than tickling it. Almost in between a toothbrush and a makeup brush. 

The first 15 minutes where alright, but the last 15 where pleasure filled agony. I was on the edge of cumming the whole last 15 minutes. I think I would have cum if it had lasted 15 more seconds. When I was done my clit was very swollen and visibly engorged. And extremely sensitive.

I completed a final PM dare. 250 spanks to my pussy with my bare hand.I removed the spreader so nothing would be protecting my pussy and delivered the spanks. 

So based on my experience with the brushes I decided to tweak the dare. I considered doing 15 minutes of tickling or until I edged, but quickly discarded that as giving up. The point of the brush was teasing without being able to cum. So no cutting the teasing short. Now posters on the forum can now chose if I use the blush brush or the paintbrush to tickle my clit (if they specify clit tickling rather than edging in their post). If I can't complete the 15 minutes without removing the brush and have to edge, I can remove the brush for 30 seconds before resuming the tickling. I will then contact the poster and they will be allowed to re-post without waiting for someone else to post for a period of 24 hours for each time I removed the brush. 

At this point it was very late, but I wanted to compete at least one task and complete a write up, so people could see I was serious. 

My first task was: 
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug in my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rubbing tiger balm on my clit
  • Fingering for 15 minutes or until I edge
I haven't done anal in quite a while so getting the plug in my ass was a struggle and took a long time. I had to gradually stretch my asshole until I worked my way up to the jumbo plug. It stretched my little hole uncomfortably. I was all to happy to remove it once the 15 minutes where up I grabbed a heavy wooden spoon and administered the 50 spanks to my sensitive little clit. It was super sensitive after all the tickling and other dares, so the spanks to my clit were extra intense. Next I rubbed Tiber Balm all over my clit. I started fingering myself right after I applied the Tiger Balm. I got even wetter. My juices mixed with the tiger balm and started carrying the sting all the way down my pussy lips and between my ass cheeks to my asshole. I did manage to edge from the fingering with about 3 minutes to spare. The sting lasted a good hour after I finished the application.

As of last night my remaining totals were:


By the time I wrote up my reports and posted to the thread on GD it was almost 6 AM. Can't do that every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment