Translate

Monday 23 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 15


Woke up somewhat late yesterday. After getting up to walk the dogs, I decided to go back to bed for a while.

When I finally did get up I decided to do my first punishment of the day.
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
After the punishments on day 14 a but plug covered in Icy-Hot didn't seem nearly so terrible. Once the timer rang, I quickly spanked my clit and then rubbed Tabasco all over my clit. Still getting use to how much that burns. I fingered myself for 15 minutes which both helped the burning and make it worse. Again I got close to edging a few times, but never fully went over. While I was fingering I realized that my period was starting. 

While I waited for the stinging from the Tabasco to die down I did a couple of chores around the house before completing the next set of punishments. 

  • 50 hits on the pussy with the flogger from me.
  • Tabasco on the clit
  • 50 hits to the clit with a wooden spoon
I flogged my pussy getting it nice and sore, before applying Tabasco to my clit again.I was able to deal with the burn a little better this time. I let the burn settle in for a couple of minutes before giving my clit 50 hard spanks. I then fingered myself for 15 minutes. Once I was done I realized that my period had really started in earnest. This makes completing punishments a little messier and annoying. I decided to get dressed, run some errands and worry about it later.So I went to the store and picked up some dinner. 

After dinner I still wasn't sure how to handle the period issue. Should I stop until my menses are done? This would add even more time to my denial. I could probably wear a tampon. But this would not only stop any blood flow, it will also stop my natural lubrication. But then lube is a way around that. Or I could try doing as much as I can in the shower.

While I was finishing diner I received my daily teasing, CLIT PAINTX2 with the concealer brush. Since using the labia spreader and a tampon would be next to impossible I decided to just slip into a hot bath. Frankly I thought the warm water would do my back some good. It ended up working better than I'd hoped. The water did very little to diminish the sensation of the bristles. It may even have enhanced it.

Most likely what I'll do is slow down my progress over the next couple of days, but do as many punishments as I can using a tampon or in the shower.

Punishments I must complete until I can cum again:


    

No comments:

Post a Comment