Translate

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 2

After yesterday's late night, I slept in until about 11 AM. I started the day by completing a new task. This one required me to spank my clit 50 times with a wooden spoon, rub Icy-Hot on my clit and to clamp my clit and nipples for ten minutes. Once that was done I fingered myself to the edge. 

I was still tire so I took a nap and happily when I woke up the effects of the Icy Hot had worn off. I then proceeded to the next set of tasks: 50 more spanks with the paddle, 15 minutes with the jumbo plug stuffed up my ass and finally another 10 minutes with my nipples and clit spanked.I completed those and fingered myself for 15 minutes. 

After lunch I decided to tackle some dares. The first of which involved a a series of edges and spankings. This including edging myself with one hand while I used the other to spank my ass. I ended up having to start this several times before finally completing. I ended up having to use a vibe to edge for this one. I just couldn't do the edge by hand while on all fours and giving myself a spanking. All and all I edge 5 times over the course of all the attempts. 

My next dare was from a gent with special PM privileges.Instead of the usual X3 he is allowed to give me X5. He used this to give me CLIT PAINT - Paint Brush X5. I was told to complete sequentially, with 5 minute breaks between sessions. This left me a mess and with my clit more sore and oversensitive than a 1000 spankings from a wooden spoon. It was awful and wonderful all at the same time. I did figure out during the course of this that if I held the brush by the end of the stem and used gentle up and down strokes it was more tolerable. And by tolerable I mean I was able to do it without cumming. My clit would become completely over-sensitized about half way through the 15 minutes and I desperately wanted to stop. By the last set, the 5 minute break had no effect. I felt completely over stimulated the entire 15 minutes from start to finish. 

I foolishly did this before my second attempt at the spanking dare thinking edging would be easier after I was well tease. It was not.

Then it was back to my punishment tasks. Next 3 sets of dares involved spanking my pussy, 150 times with a narrow red leather paddle and 300 times with the ridding crop. The spankings where handled quickly, but all three tasks required the full 15 minutes of fingering. By the time I tried to do the last set of tasks the fingering had actually become unpleasant. I wasn't getting wet at all. 

I decided to carry on since it's not that often that I get a full day off. 

The last task I did was 100 more spanks with the riding crop, followed by Tiger Balm rubbed all over my clit. My clit is pretty raw at this point so the Tiger Balm burned quite badly, but all in all it did make me wet and it's own inherent slickness made the fingering following the tasks much easier. 

I've now been assigned CLIT SPANK X5 which I'll probably try to complete tonight before I turn in.

Tasks Remaining:

No comments:

Post a Comment