Translate

Monday 16 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 8


Finally managed to do some today. Go me! Though considering the amount added today I'm still operating at a negative balance .

I started off the day with these punishments:.

  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass.

Started by clamping my clit and tits. Once the time was up I spanked my sore pussy. Inserting the jumbo plug is getting easier every time I do it. This dare is giving me some much needed anal training as a side benefit. I fingered my clit while wearing the plug again.

It was now time for the next punishment. 

  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit

This one took a while do to the longevity of the Tiger Balm. All in all this task took at least 3 hours. Just like yesterday I applied the Tiger Balm to my clit and then waited for the effects to dissipate enough for me to be able to re-apply. This took over an hour. Once I felt the sensation had died down enough I gave my clit a good spanking with the wooden spoon. After I reapplied the Tiger Balm and then I fingered my clit for 15 minutes.

Since I had to wait quite a while for the Tiger Balm to wear off I completed a CLIT SPINx3 PM dare. This was pure torture, made me edge several time and left my pussy raw and extra sensitive. After I was done I when to the store and bought some diner. After dinner I did some laundry and completed another set of punishments. 

  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • 50 spanks to my  pussy with a ridding crop
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling with a paint brush

My pussy was nice and sore by the time I delivered all 150 spanks to my clit and pussy. Then I used the paintbrush to torture my sensitive clit for 15 minutes. 15 minutes had me on the edge of well... edging.

I then received what "the author" referred to as my daily teasing (CLIT PAINTX3) I have to say the idea of him teasing me daily while my denial and punishments stack up is very exciting. I completed the teasing leaving me nice and squirmy. I reported back and he sent me an additional 15 minutes with the paint brush. 

Finally I completed one last punishment:

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a red leather paddle
  • clamp my clit and nipples for 10 minutes
  • 50 Spanks to my pussy

I quickly delivered the spank from the paddle and then clamped my sensitive clit and then my nipples. My clit was particularly tender after all the teasing. Once the time had elapsed I removed the clamps and spanked my pussy before fingering my clit for 15 minutes. 

Tasks Remaining until I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment