Translate

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 16

I did lay about somewhat today. Ate diner, watched some television, wrote my entry for yesterday... I was just about to head to the shower to complete my next round of punishments when I received my daily teasing: WATER TORTURE - strong cold X2. This is always very stimulating and had me edged in less than 5 minutes. I edged at least another 5 times.

Once that was done I move on to the punishment:
  • 100 spanks to my clit
  • 10 minutes with my clit and nipples clamped. 
I delivered firm hard smacks to my clit and then clamped it along with my nipples. Once the timer went off to notify me that the 15 minutes was over, I fingered my clit for 15 minutes. 

I did start doing the next dare and had just completed the fingering when I realized that I'd forgotten one of the tasks. I took that as a sign that I'd done enough for tonight and that it was time for bed. 

Punishments remaining before I may cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment