Translate

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 10

As expected I only completed one punishment today. I didn't do any punishments this morning before work simply because I felt the next few sets would be two time consuming. 

After I got home from work and I cooked diner. Then received the first of my daily teasing, 30 minutes tickling my clit with the concealer brush. This left me wet and very horny. 

Once I'd completed the teasing. I wrote my report back to Sir and settled in to do the next dare. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • Rub tabasco on my clit
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass


I gave my pussy 50 good hard spanks, redoing around 20 of them because I didn't feel they'd been properly delivered. Next I rubbed Tabasco onto my clit. I then received and inserted the dildo when I received my next set of teasing tasks. In my report I'd let him now that I had stopped at the craft store after work and purchased a number of artist brushes to giving more selection to tease me with. Being for to good to me the author instructed me finish whatever punishment I was working on and this time to now repeat it. Since I have told him that my clit is his to punish and tease for the duration of this dare, I happily accepted. The fact that my clit was burning from the Tabasco, certainly didn't hurt either. He was very excited at the prospect of new instruments to use on my clit and had me do 15 minutes with an acrylic brush, 15 minutes with an oil brush and a bamboo calligraphy brush. 


  • The acrylic brush is a tease.
  • The oil brush scrapes and abrades my clit and made me edge.
  • The Bambo brush is somewhere in between and very nearly made me edge.

I'm an extremely horny mess right now and deliciously sensitive. 

Punishments to complete before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment