Translate

Thursday 26 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 17 and 18


I went to the movies last night with a friend after work and only got home late.

My daily tease was WATER TORTURE - strong x2. The warm water was so much worse than the cold. I edged so many times. 

When I was finally done I decided to stay up so I could deliver at least one punishment. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass


The crop was fine. I generally do pretty well with spanks to my genitals. The clamp was particularly painful on my engorged and sensitive clit. Once the 10 minutes where over I inserted the Icy-Hot covered plug without any issues and waited for the 10 minutes to be up. I then fingered myself for 15 minutes. No edge, again.

Tonight I started my night with another daily teasing WATER TORTURE - Strong X2. It had a pretty similar effect to yesterday's teasing.

Once that was over, I proceeded to delivering a punishment.


  • 150 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop.


I'm actually pretty relieved to have a quick one to get through. I quickly delivered the spanks and then fingered for 15 minutes. 

Punishments before I can cum: 



No comments:

Post a Comment