Translate

Saturday 14 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 6

I didn't have time to do any punishments this morning before work. We ended up just having dinner for my friend's birthday since many people in the group had early mornings. So I was home relatively early. So I decided to get some punishments in, but first had a another 45 minutes of clit tickling from my friend the dare author to complete which left me on the edge of cumming. Damn that concealer brush.

I received another 45 minutes of tickling from another user, but will complete that tomorrow. Because I really wanted to get some punishments in. 

The next punishment on my list consisted of wearing my jumbo butt plug for 15 minutes, 50 spanks to my pussy and 50 spanks from the red leather paddle to my pussy. 

The plug is not only quite wide it's long. I managed to inserted almost immediately but it took me about 3 tries to get it fully seated because of it's length. It left me feeling very full and my little whole uncomfortably stretched. After the 15 minutes were up I removed the plug and happily gave myself the two sets of spankings. I fingered my clit for 15 minutes, but wasn't able to edge. 

Since my hole so was nicely stretched, I decided it was the best time to proceed to the next punishment. 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass, 50 spanks to my pussy with a red leather paddle and rubbing Tabasco on my clit. 

The ginger burned terrible and I almost called uncle, but eventually the burn became manageable and I was able to keep it in the whole 20 minutes. The paddling went well and left me horny, as it always does. The paddle is nice because it has just the right amount of heft to make the blows sting. The Tabasco burned terribly. As soon as it was applied I started fingering my clit. Probably not doing myself any favors since I used the unwashed finger I had applied the Tabasco with. This time I was able to edge just after 5 minuted of fingering. 

My clit is still burning and given that I have to wait for that to subside to continue I think I'm going to call this a night. Hopefully I can get in a reasonable amount of punishments tomorrow. 


Punishments remaining until I am permitted to cum again: 





No comments:

Post a Comment