Translate

Thursday 12 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 4

Well, I started off the day completing one of the posts on my punishment dare. This one called for 100 smacks to my clit with a ridding crop, followed by some Tiger Balm rubbed all over my clit. I then fingered myself for 15 minutes. I came pretty close to edging, but didn't make it in time.

Then it was breakfast and off to work. When I got home I received a PM. HOT CLIT and WATER TORTURE - strong cold. I knew immediately that this was going to be very intense. The stream of cold water almost assaults your clit. it's like little icicles pounding your most sensitive places. 15 minutes of cold followed by 15 minutes of warm when I used to have to maintain spray the entire time was almost guaranteed to make me cum. 

Figging it appears, is not the only thing I'm not used to any more. I knew how bad Tabasco was.  There's always a few second were it doesn't do anything and then the burning kicks in. within seconds it's unbearable. Eventually it dies down and my clit feel tight and almost tingles. I actually enjoy that part of the experience. I rubbed the Tabasco into my clit and boy did I feel it when it started to take effect. it started to kick it. It burned so bad. I waited a couple of minutes to let the burn intensify and then headed to the shower. 

I inserted my labia spreader to make sure my clit was not protected by my pussy lips and turned on the shower spray setting it to cold. Then I lay down in the tub and aimed the spray at my burning clit. The icy cold water was actually relief initially. I edge and had to remove the spray at around 7 and a half minutes. I edge another 3 times before the dare was up. I ended up taking a warm bath afterward because I was so exhausted.


I then received a dare from the author: CLIT PAINT X3 - paintbrush X1, blush brush X1, concealer brush X1. Since I opened the punishment thread for not completing a dare he custom created for me. I've been making sure to give priority to his dares.

This is now an official rule for the duration of my punishment: 

His dares are to take precedence over all other tasks. I am not allowed to complete any punishment tasks to reduce my backlog until I have first completed any outstanding dares from him. This means that if I'd planned to do 4 or 5 set of tasks and I get a PM from him that I must complete it before proceeding to the punishments. It also means that if I have started a punishment when I receive his dare that I will have to do that punishment over after I've completed Sir's dare.  
Changing up the brushes was interesting. I started with the paintbrush, which made me even more sensitive than I already was from the Tabasco and water torture. When the first 15 minutes elapsed, I picked up the concealer brush. Somehow the concealer brush was worse. The bristles almost hurt against my abused little clit. I was relieved when the timer went off and I was able to switch to the blush brush. The blush brush was just a tease as usual, but made me feel closer to the edge that it had any of the other times I've used it.

Once I'd completed the 45 minutes. I started on the next set of punishments on my list:


  • Clamping my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass (do the edging for 15 mins while wearing the buttplug)
I completed the punishments and even managed to edge at 14 minutes. I then sat down and started to write the report for the clit tickling dare and realized something. The dare was Paintbrush, blush brush, concealer brush. I did Paintbrush, concealer brush then blush brush. I sent my report and admitted my mistake, but also asked if I need to redo the dare. Naturally I did since I didn't actually complete it. I did get permission to do it since my clit had already received so much attention today. This means I will have to redo both the CLIT PAINT dare and the second punishment task. Sir also asked that I give myself  5 CLIT SPANKs (50 spanks to my clit with a wooden brush). I'm going to that right after this update is posted. 

I've been in denial for just under a week now and seriously starting to feel the effects of the denial and all the teasing. Also coming to realize based on the activity on the thread that I am probably going to be in this state for a very long time. Oddly I'm not upset about that at the moment. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum again:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment