Translate

Sunday 22 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 14


Since I'm off today I managed to get a few punishments in.

First:

  • 50 spanks to the pussy
  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes


Delivered the spanks to my pussy and then rubbed the toothpaste on my clit. It was pretty tame after all the Tiger Balm and Tabasco I've had to rub on it. I'm growing to love the clamps more and more. I was very wet and sensitive by the time the timer when off. I was wet throughout the fingering, but did not edge.

I quickly moved on to the next punishment.

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with the crop
  • Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes 
  • 20 minutes with butt plug cover in icy hot up my ass


I brought the crop down on my pussy has hard as I could manage, then clamped my clit and pussy for another 10 minutes. Once the timer went off I quickly stuff my ass with an Icy-Hot covered butt plug. I fingered myself for 15 minutes again. 

I then stopped for some lunch before starting the next series of punishments: 150 with the riding crop to the pussy.I had just delivered finished delivering all the spanks when I received my daily teasing instructions: CLIT PAINT X5 with various implements. I completed the teasing which left me very horny and wet. I then re-administered the spanks with the crop to my pussy and fingered my clit for 15 minutes. 

The author and I have discussed this rule and decided that re-doing the chemical play dares is too harsh as they are very time consuming. So amended rule is that if I'm interrupted by one of my daily teasing tasks I must redo all spanking tasks, any Chemical play task will be substituted with 50 firm smacks to my clit with a ridding crop.

I then paused briefly to go to the store and to have diner, before starting the next set of punishments. 

  • 50 hits to the pussy with the flogger
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to the pussy with the narrow red leather paddle


I flogged my pussy and the rubbed a generous amount of Tabasco on my clit. I burned very badly. I squirmed in my bed grabbing at the sheets while I waited for the pain to die down to a manageable level. Next I brought the red leather paddle down hard between my legs. Fingering my burning clit was both painful and a relief.

My final punishment for the day included figging.

  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass

I had just finished delivering the spanks when I received an additional 30 minutes of teasing. So I stopped and delivered those and then gave my clit an additional 100 spanks with the crop. Before starting again.

Surprisingly it wasn't has horrible this time. Perhaps I'm building up some tolerance. Once again had to complete the full 15 minutes of fingering, though I could feel like the edge was just around the corner. Happens a lot when fingering the edge is right there and then it's gone. 

Punishments until I am allowed to cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment