Translate

Monday 30 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Days 19-20-21 and 22

First my apologies for the lack of reports over the past couple of days. I'm afraid a combination of being busy with other things and fatigue was a bit of a factor.

I went out on Thursday night to get some stuff in preparation for Halloween and spent some time on Youtube once I got home figuring out hair and makeup. I was about to begin a punishment when I received my daily teasing: WATER TORTURE - cold strong. I got into the shower and aimed the stream of cold water right at my clit. Once my time was up I was freezing, so I took a warm bath I ended up deciding to forgo a punishment in favor of some much needed sleep. 

On Friday morning I decided not to do any punishments before work, since the next one on my list was fairly time consuming. 


  • 50 spanks to the pussy with a ridding crop
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 spanks to the pussy with a ridding crop


I got back from work on Friday night and had some diner, then decided to start with my punishment. I delivered the spanks with the crop to my pussy, then force a piece of carved ginger up my ass hole. As usual it burned terribly. Once the timer when off, I gratefully pulled it out and delivered the final 50 spanks to my pussy with the crop. I then fingered my clit for 15 minutes. 

While I was waiting for the gingers affects to wear off I received my daily teasing: 2 sessions with the concealer brush followed by 10 minutes with my nipples and clit clamped. These let me wet and my clit very sore. At this point I was tired so I went to bed. 

On Saturday I stayed in bed quite late. After I had breakfast (Which was really more lunch) I decided to deliver my next punishment. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass


The spanks and clamping I handled quite well, the ginger on the other hand was difficult. My body kept trying to push out the plug and I kept having to force it back in. When the timer went off I was more than a little relieved. Not looking forward to the double figging punishments in my future. I had to finger the whole 15 minutes, not even close to an edge. 

I then received my daily tease CLIT PAINT X5 and 10 minutes with my nipples and clit clamped. I need to get groceries at this point so I went to the store. Once I got home I made diner and watched some TV. 

Once I was done diner, I went back to my bedroom and laid down on my bed. I inserted the labia spreader and proceeded to tickle my clit with various brushes for the next hour and a quarter. By the time I was done I was very very wet, but hadn't managed to edge. I clamped my clit and nipples and waited for the 10 minutes to elapse. 

I then decided to do one last punishment before bed. 


  • 150 with the riding crop to the pussy


My clit was very sensitive from the clamping so the crop hurt deliciously. I was sensitive and sopping through the 15 minutes of fingering which followed, but I did not manage to edge. 

Today I decided to try to get through as many punishments as I could manage. I fortunately had a few spanking punishments I was able to get through pretty quickly. 


  • 50 spanks to the pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • 50 spanks to the pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 spanks to the clit with a wooden spoon


I delivered the spanks quickly and then fingered myself. I was still very wet and aroused when I started the next round of punishments.


  • 150 with the riding crop to the pussy


I'm pretty sure not varying the implement makes the spanks worse, but then it could simply be that they were delivered very close to the last set. The fingering after the punishments did not make me edge, but it was a close thing. I think I might have if my next punishment had been straight spankings. 

Alas the spankings had to be interrupted with 15 minutes of anal.


  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass.


Not to say that it didn't stretch my poor little hole, but it did give my clit a chance to recover. So when I did finger I didn't come close to edging. I did leave the jumbo plug in my ass for the extra 15 minutes I fingered myself though.

Next I spanked my pussy hard with the leather paddle.


  • 150 to the pussy with the narrow red leather paddle


It made my poor clit throb. I was very sensitive through my 15 minutes of fingering. 

My next punishment started with clamping my poor clit and nipples. 

  • Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon


Rubbing Icy-Hot all over my sore little clit was torture, but it made me incredibly wet. I know it's just my body trying to flush out the irritant, but it still feels horrible and wonderful at the same time 

I then received my daily teasing. 5 sessions of clit tickling and 10 minutes with my clit and my nipples clamped. Again I got incredibly aroused and wet. The clamps left my clitty very sore and sensitive. I also could not stop playing with my nipples. This earned me another 15 minutes with the concealer brush and another 10 minutes of clamps on my nipples and clit.

I completed one last punishment for the day. 

"Clamp your clit and tits for 10 minutes, and give yourself 50 spanks to your pussy while you wait. Then do another 50 with your narrow red paddle. Then edge for me (or 15 minutes of fingering).

How's your denial going?" 

My clit was already very sore when I applied the clamps. The spanking while wearing the clamp was pure agony. I did end up re-delivering the spanks to my pussy since I didn't feel I'd been able to deliver them with enough force. The spanks from the paddle hurt worse, but I was wet through the whole 15 minutes of fingering. 

To answer the question about how my denial is going. I'm very frustrated and horny. Up until this point I didn't really have an overwhelming desire to cum. I'm starting to want to. I'm finding myself touching myself beyond what is required for punishments and teasing. I am however, also accepting that I'll likely be in this state for quite some time. 

Since I couldn't seem to stop playing with mu nipples, I was asked to clamp them again for 10 minutes. Since that didn't satisfy me I now also need to torture my clit with the shower spray for 30 minutes while I play with my nipples.

Punishments before I may cum again:



No comments:

Post a Comment