Translate

Friday 13 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 5

Since I had 45 minutes of clit tickling to do before proceeding to a punishment, I didn't attempt any of my punishment tasks this morning. I had some errand to run afterwork and then decided to order in so waited for my food to arrive before I started the CLIT PAINT dare.

After I was done eating I stripped and headed into the bedroom and got ready to tickle my clit with the various brushes. And let me say the order most certainly made a difference!

Oh my goodness! The order certainly does make a difference. The paint brush quickly got me wet and exited. I was pleasantly sensitive by the time to first 15 minutes were up. The blush brush gave me just the break I needed before applying the concealer brush, but didn't allow my arousal to diminish at all.  I wasn't really prepared for how much more intense the concealer brush was going to be. The bristles obviously give more stimulation than the blush brush, but that wasn't all. Because of it's size it does a much better job of targeting the clit than the other two brushes. Even if the hood is partially covering my clit, it's easy to work the bristles under. I edged a few time and having to stop the stimulation for a few seconds prevent myself from cumming, before starting again. 

Having successfully completed the PM, I was able to start re-doing the last punishment task I'd done. 

  • Clamping my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass (do the edging for 15 mins while wearing the buttplug)
My nipples where very hard because I was so turned on so the clamp bit into both them and my clit deliciously. Once the time was up, I promptly spanked my pussy. Then I rubbed a generous amount of Icy Hot onto my butt plug, making sure to rub some on the stem which insured that my asshole remained in contact with the Icy-Hot throughout the punishment.

Today burned, much worse than yesterday and I was glad that I had to finger myself with the plug in, since it provided some distraction from the pain I edged twice during the fingering. My asshole is still burning 30 minutes after pulling the plug out of my ass and My nipples where very hard because I was so turned on so the clamp bit into both them and my clit deliciously. Once the time was up, I promptly spanked my pussy. Then I rubbed a generous amount of Icy Hot onto my butt plug, making sure to rub some on the stem. 

Today burned, much worse than yesterday and I was glad that I had to finger myself with the plug in, since it provided some distraction from the pain I edged twice during the fingering. My asshole is still burning 30 minutes after pulling the plug out of my ass and my ckit feels so sensitive right now. 

I think that's all for today. As much as I'd like to get in another dare, I've been going to bed for to late lately and will being going to bed shortly. 

I have a friends birthday party tomorrow after work so, unless I get a punishment in before work, i likely won't be doing my next punishments until Saturday. 

Punishments to complete before I'm allowed to cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment