Translate

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 3

Was up way too late last night, but was worth it. Put on my domme hat for a little while and had a very nice guided masturbation session with an online friend. He was nice enough to give me permission to write about it as long as he remained anonymous. He's not into denial unfortunately so I did have to let him cum at the end.

That's fine though I decided to tease the shit out of him before I did. I had him pinch his nipples and play with his balls for a couple of minutes before I touched his cock.before i even allowed him to move one had down to lightly run his fingers along his shaft for another couple of minutes. After he told me he was dripping lots of pre-cum, I had him switch to very lightly fingering his cockhead for a little while, all the while his other continued plying with his nipples. Once I had him nicely turned on I made him leave his cock for a little while and go back to pinching his nipples. We did that for a couple of minutes before I had him grab his dick with one hand and rub his lotion slicked palm across his dickhead. He completed his first edge within a couple of minutes. Let him co back to pinching his nipples for about a minute and then asked him to polishing his knob, I told him if he edged himself that way for 10 minutes he could have 5 minutes of actual stroking. After this his third edge he had about 3 minutes left. So I told him that he'd edged enough, if you had to edge again to cum, but take his hand away immediately. He lasted 1 minute before he stopped. Realistically I should have forced him to ruin, but I decided to be generous. I told him to finish the 2 minutes, if he had couldn't do so without edging he would have to ruin. I may have restarted the timer once or twice, in my defense he was typing so clearly not polishing. He did manage to finish his time without coming, so I had him rest for a minute and then let him have 5 minutes of firm stroking. It didn't last 5 minutes.

Fate it seemed determined to pay me back for my teasing ways because I ended up with CLIT PAINT X5 in my inbox this morning.

I started of doing the first 15 minutes using my labia spreader again to make sure the bristle could easily tickled my clit. By the time the I was done I was very wet, but no where near the edge. I'm pretty tired from staying up way to late the last couple of days, but I don't think that was it. The paint brushes bristles rub and lightly scratch my clit, the blush brush gently tickles it.

Once the first 15 minutes was up, I took a 30 second break and restarted the timer. I was pretty much in the same state when the next 15 minutes where up. I can honestly picture being tied up spread eagle, blindfolded and having a dom tease me this way for hours. Feeling constantly aroused, but never enough. 

I decided to go for broke. I grabbed a blindfold and set the timer for the remaining 45 minutes. I day dreamed about what it would by like tied up for hours being teased this way. When the timer went off, my pussy was sopping, but I hadn't come near the edge once.

Even though I should have called it a day at that point, I decided to at least get one task in. 



  • 50 spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon
  • 50 spanks to the pussy with my red paddle
  • 20 minutes with ginger up my ass
The spankings were quite enjoyable on my sensitive little clit. It's been a long time since I indulged in figging though and I initially wasn't able to stand it. I had to try 3 separate times before I was finally able to go through with it. I did simmer down a little during the delay so I ended up having to finger the whole 15 minutes again. 

The thread was very active today so I didn't manage to make any headway. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:




No comments:

Post a Comment