Translate

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 9


I managed to get three punishments done today. Not bad considering I was stuck at the office until 8 PM. 

I started off this morning with one punishment before work.

  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass.

I honestly don't know what's worse. Clamping my clit when it has been aroused all day or clamping my clit first thing in the morning. Although at this point in the punishment I wake up horny and desperate everyday anyway. Once the timer went off I promptly gave my pussy a well deserved spanking. Next I worked in my Jumbo plug. Having an easier time inserting this each time. I started fingering myself with the plug inserted again and realized that that was really cheating a timed task. I continued fingering myself off and on until the time for the plug elapsed and then reset the timer for an additional 15 minutes of fingering. I'll make sure to do this from now on with the anal tasks. 

I had a pretty bad day at work causing me to be in the office until almost 8 PM. I didn't even have time to stop for lunch and had eaten nothing but almonds and kale chips since breakfast. So I stopped at the store after work and made diner as soon as I got home. On my way out of the store I received my first daily teasing 45 minutes of clit tickling with the paint brush. 

Once I was done with diner I settled down to give my clit some much deserved torment with the paint brush. It left me wet and super sensitive, but I was so tired that this time it didn't bring me to the edge. It still however did the job ramping up my hornyness level.

I then started doing my next punishment:


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a riding crop
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling with the paint brush.

I delivered nice firm blows to my pussy with both the ridding crop and red leather paddle. Once all the spanks had been delivered to my sore pussy, I clamped my clit and my nipples and started the timer for 10 minutes. I then received an additional 15 minutes of clit tickling. At this point I asked the author, who had in fact posted the above punishment, how to proceed. Did he wish me to continue, administer the 15 minutes of teasing and then redo the punishment? Ever the gentleman he instructed me to continue the punishment, but not to redo it. With so many punishments still ahead of me a growing everyday he feels I'm being more than adequately chastised. I'd like to take a moment to publicly thank him for teasing me so diligently. He's assured me that he plans on continuing to do do however long my denial lasts. 

So with his permission, I let the 10 minutes run it's course and removed the clamps. The subsequent tickling was much more intense than the previous 45 minutes. Not sure if this was because my clit had already been so well tormented or because of the clamp. I suspect a little bit of both. The clamp did leave my clit especially sensitive. 

Once I completed that 15 minutes with the paintbrush, I switched to the blush brush to complete his remaining teasing. As always the blush brush kept me frustratingly aroused, but nowhere near the edge. 

Once I had finished with all of his excellent teasing, I decided to get one more punishment in for the day.


  • 50 spanks to the pussy
  • 50 hits to the pussy with the flogger
  • 50 spanks to the pussy with the narrow red leather paddle


I quickly delivered the spanks to my pussy and then broke out my flogger. As far as spanking my pussy goes I quite enjoy the flogger it does an excellent job and manages to cover quite a nice area when I bring it down between my spread legs. I finished off with the red narrow paddle before playing with by clit for 15 minutes.

That's all for tonight I think. The next few dares involve a lot of chemical play from Tasbaco on my clit to more figging. I suspect that will likely slow me down to one punishment a day for a while given the overall time to execute those punishments.

Punishments to complete before I may orgasm:


No comments:

Post a Comment