Translate

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 99 - 100

Wow 100 days. Looking at the punishments remaining that means I have at least as long to go, if no one adds anymore punishments to the thread. That's also assuming I'm allowed to close it when the time comes, no pun intended. It's pretty obvious that I'm not going to be allowed to cum for months. Why does that idea make me even more horny and desperate than I already am?

Yesterday all I did was teasing. As usual I had to tickle my clit with different brushes. The first couple of brushes are soft and do well even if my juices are blocked by my labia spreader, so I slid it into my pussy to make sure the brushes would have an unobstructed path across my clit. First it was 15 minutes with the makeup fan brush which is maddeningly soft and teasing. Next it was 15 minutes with a large weasel hair bristle calligraphy brush. It's bristles are much more stimulating, but also frustrating. They leave me very close to the edge, but never quite get me there in 15 minutes. Then it was time for another 15 minutes with the fan brush. Labia spreader or not by the time I was done moisture had started seeping everywhere. At this point I pulled out spreader and  tickled my clit for another 15 minutes with a small wool calligraphy brush. This is probably the worse of all the brushes it had me literally on edge from the very beginning. I edged halfway through and had to pause for 15 minutes. Finally I completed the last 15 minutes of tickling with the concealer brush and edged again. 

Once I'd completed the tickling, I administered my edging penalty. I made sure to keep my pussy lips wide open and took care to aim 30 spanks with the ridding crop against my clit. I finished the tease with 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. After all the teasing I was extra sensitive. Admittedly I was feeling a little bit of blue bean after all of that. I ended being sidetracked the rest of the night and watching something on Netflix.

Today I did some shopping after work, so when I got home I already had my daily tease waiting for me. another 45 minutes of clit tickling which left me a wet and sensitive. This time I edged once, so I only had to give myself a 15 clit spanking penalty with the ridding crop. As usual my teasing ended with 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. 

I completed one punishment after that. 

  • 100 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • Rub TigerBalm on my clit. 

My pussy was already warmed up from the flogging, so I was able to give myself some nice hard spanks with the crop. I rubbed the TigerBalm on my sore clit and let it burn for a couple of minutes before starting to play with my clit. I almost cried when the 15 minutes were up and I had to stop fingering it. I'm so horny right now.

I'm really regretting implementing the rule about not being allowed to play with my clit and pussy outside of punishment, daily teasing and PMs.  

Punishment remaining before I can cum (maybe):



No comments:

Post a Comment