Translate

Friday 19 January 2018

Punishment Dare Days 102 and 103

I started Wednesday with my daily teasing, 45 minutes with the wool and weasel calligraphy brush. These left me very sensitive and aroused before even starting my punishment. As usual my teasing was followed by some spanks to my pussy with the flogger. 

So I was already quite excited when I started the next punishment.


  • Spank my clit 50 times with riding crop
  • Clamps my clit and nipples for 10 mins
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit


I did my best to direct the spanks from the crop directly to my clit though I did also smack my pussy overall. This made me even more sensitive after just finishing the flogging. Next I clamped my clit and nipples. They were nice and sore by the time the timer went off. The Tabasco burned quite a bit, so I was happy that I was already quite wet and that I was now getting to play with my very sensitive clit.


I then got an additional daily teasing, which of course met that I would need to redo the punishment, substituting the Tasbasco with 50 extra spanks to my clit. 


I completed the additional teasing, 30 minutes with the concealer brush and ended up having to give my clit a 15 spank penalty with the ridding crop for edging. I then turned in for the night. 


I didn't receive a daily tease yesterday, so I went straight back to redoing the previous nights punishment. I gave my pussy the first 50 spanks with the crop and then clamped my clit and nipples. The clamp on my clit did a great hob making it nice and sensitive. Once the timer went off I switched to a narrower ridding crop and delivered 50 spanks directly to my clit. The clamping and spanks directly to my clit made me very sensitive, so the subsequent 15 minutes of playing with my clit was very enjoyable. 


It was still early so I moved on to the next punishment on the list. This was a nice double punishment. 


  • 100 hits to pussy with a flogger
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 20 minutes
  • 100 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon


I was already nice and sensitive so the 100 spanks to my pussy withthe flogger just made me even more so. My clit was already Asore when I applied the clamp and let me tell you the double time certainly made a difference. My clit was throbbing by the time the timer went off and my nipples where nicely sore. The spanks to my oversensitive clit hurt, but they also made me very excited. I was very wet by the time I got to finger my clit for another 15 minutes. Despite all the sensitivity I didn't edge from the fingering.


  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tiger balm on my clit


The Tabasco hurt a lot rubbed against my already well punished clit. I made sure to give my clit some nice hard spanks. I then waited about 30 minutes for the burning from the Tabasco to die down, before applying the TigerBalm to my clit. Again I was very wet while I played with my clit, but did not manage to edge.


I didn't have any daily teasing yesterday, but I did have a CLIT PAINTX3 with the concelaer brush. So I decided to use that for some additional teasing before bed. I edged once, so stopped the teasing to administer 10 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop. After a 30 second pause I continued and administer the remaining 15 minutes of tickling to my clit. I went to bed nicely frustrated with my clit throbbing.


Punishments remaining before I may cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment