Translate

Monday 29 January 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 108 to 113


Took a few days of due to some personal issues. Was out of town for the weekend, but returned this evening and decided to get back into it. 

Started things off with a punishment.

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • Tickle my clit for 15 minutes with a blush brush

Gave my pussy a good spanking with both the crop and the flogger. It was already nice a sore when I applied the clamps. Clamping my clit just before tickling it greatly increased my level of sensitivity, so tickling my clit with the blush brush made me very aroused. 

Once I'd finished that punishment I moved on to the next one. This one was a bonus double punishment.

  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up myass
  • 100 spanks to my pussy with leather paddle
  • 150 hits to my pussy with a flogger

I hadn't done anal in a few days so the Icy Hot was extra harsh. As always I made sure the stem of the plug was well coated. I was more than happy to remove the plug once the timer went off. The spanks to my pussy made me nice and wet. I felt super sensitive while I fingered my clit. 

My asshole continued to sting from the Icy Hot so I took a break from punishments and completed a PM dare. 45 minutes of clit tickling with a blush brush. This left me nicely frustrated and horny. Even when I was done the Icy Hot hadn't quite worn off so I took a break and had some diner. 

By the time I was done the Icy_hot had worn off so I was able to move on to my next punishment. 

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • Tickle my clit with an oil brush for 15 minutes

The spanks to my already well punished pussy made me very wet. The clamps left my nipples and clit just throbbing. 

I almost edged from the oil brush and likely would have if the timer had not gone off. 

Once that was done I started another punishment.

  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
  • Spank my clit 50 times with wooden spoon
  • Clamp my tits and clit for 10 minutes

I rubbed the toothpaste all over my sensitive clit. It produce a pleasant little tingling. I gave my clit a good hard spanking and then applied the clamps. I received my daily tease with 3 minutes to go. 

My daily tease was 45 minutes tickling my clit with the concealer brush, followed by 100 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. I completed the tickling and spanking, then had to give myself one 15 spanks with the ridding crop penalty for edging. 

I'll have to redo the last punishment tomorrow. Feeling very horny right now.

Punishments remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment