Translate

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Punishment Dare - day 107

I started the day with a tease, knowing that I had a longer tease following it. This was completely silly and ended up making late for work. Fortunately I have pretty flexible hours.

  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tiger balm on my clit

I rubbed the Tabasco on my clit and then gave it a couple of minutes to start burning, then I gave my clit the 50 spanks which only intensified the burn. I then continued getting ready while I waited for the burn to die down. a good hour later when I felt it finally had I rubbed the TigerBalm on my clit and then fingered myself for 15 minutes. I did not edge. 

When I got home from work I completed a daily teasing. After tickling my clit for 45 minutes I was very wet and turned on. I then moved on to my next punishment. 

  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • Tickle my clit for 15 minutes with the paint brush

I delivered the spanks to my pussy and clit, before rubbing Tabasco on it. It took even longer for the burn to dissipate this time. Once it did I administered the remaining 100 spanks, before rubbing more Tabasco on my abused clit. The paintbrush was very intense. I felt like I was about to edge when the alarm went off. My poor clit is still tender and achy, I'm super horny and wishing I could play some more. Unfortunately I have to wait for the burning to die down so I think it will have to wait until tomorrow. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment