Translate

Sunday 14 January 2018

Punishment Dare -Days 76-98

Sorry for the large gap in posting. Returned from my holiday vacation on December 30th at night, after a stop over to visit my aunt. Since I ended up getting home quite late I didn't do anything until the next morning.

I started off New years eve with a nice pussy/clit spanking punishment, followed by 15 minutes of clit tickling with the paintbrush 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon 
  • 50 to my pussy with a thin leather paddle. 
  • use a paint brush on my clit for 15 minutes. 


As instructed I tried to be as firm with the paddle as as I could stand. This made me quite sensitive. I nearly edged from tickling my clit with the paint brush, but the timer went off before i did. Another 5 minutes and it would have been a different picture.

Once that was done I completed another punishment. 

  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass


Once again the Tabasco was agony. The spanks to my clit actually helped calm the burning down temporarily. The ginger as much as it burns was nothing compared to the burning on my clit. By the time the timer went off and I wasn't really feeling it anymore and the fingering was anti climatic.

While I waited for the burn to die down I completed a PM dare. Horrible idea. 45 minutes of clit tickling with the paint brush. I edged twice and had to give my clit 20 spanks in punishment, It also left me too irritated to do anything further that day.

On new Years day I started the day with a fairly extensive daily teasing. This time I had to plug my ass with a medium plug while I tickled my clit with calligraphy brushes and the concealer brush for an hour and 15 minutes. Once I'd completed the tickling, I had to spank my pussy with the flogger 150 times.

After that was done I completed a punishment:

  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 15 of tickling my clit with the paintbrush

The spankings kept me nice and wet. Truth be told I was worried about using the paint brush again and did go a little more lightly than I had the previous day. I got very wet ad came close to edging, but managed to hold off until the timer went off.

Next punishment was more Tabasco and ginger.

  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass

Pretty much had the same effect as it did the day before.

Later than day I received another teasing, 30 minutes of clit tickling with the fan makeup brush followed by 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. 

And after than I took a break for my period, which was quickly followed by an awful flu. I slept 18 hours a day until Thursday. Yesterday was the first day I started to feel better. I decided to go to bed early though and not push things. Which made me regret the not touch rule because I had a tease outstanding, but didn't feel up to doing 45 minutes and really wanted to play with myself. 

So I started out my day today with 45 minutes of very frustrating clit tickling with a fan makeup brush and a weasel hair calligraphy brush. Both left me a wet and horny mess before I started my first punishment of the day. 


  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit
  • 50 clit spanks with the wooden spoon
  • 50 clit spanks with the wooden spoon


The Tigerbalm wasn't horrible. As far as chemical play goes I've always found it mild and actually semi enjoyable. The spanks to my clit made it nice and sensitive. I fingered for 15 minutes and though I got increasingly wet. I did not edge.

I had appointments then so I went out and didn't get home until after 5 PM. After dinner. I moved on to the next punishment.


  • 50 spanks to my pussy 
  • 50 hits to my pussy with the flogger
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with the riding crop


The spanks made my pussy even more sore and sensitive. I fingered for 15 and was sopping by the time I was done. 

I then started another punishment


  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit


The clamps left my nipples and clit very sensitive and the flogger hitting between my spread legs even more so. Needless to say the Tigerbalm was much more effective this time. I was 10 minutes into fingering my clit when I received my daily teasing. 

So after 30 minutes of tickling my clit with a makeup brush, which was so much worse after the TigerBalm was applied to my clit, I reapplied the clamps. After the clamps where done I flogged my pussy again and then substituted the TigerBalm with 50 spanks to my clit with a ridding crop. Before fingering for another 15 minutes. Needless to say I'm very sensitive and horny now.

Punishments Remaining before I can cum:




No comments:

Post a Comment