Translate

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 114 and 115

Since I mentioned on Sunday that I'd clamped my clit as part of a punishment right before my daily tease and that it had made my clit that much more swollen and sensitive, yesterday's tease started with clamping my clit for 10 minutes. Next was 45 minutes of clit tickling with my Japanese calligraphy brushes. I didn't edge, but was very much on the edge of edging the whole time. As always the teasing ended with 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger. 

I was so horny I couldn't help myself from grinding against the bed, so I got an additional 50 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop to "help" calm me down. That work about as well as you'd expect. 

Next I redid yesterday's last punishment substituting rubbing toothpaste on my clit with 50 spanks to the clit with the ridding crop.  

  • 50 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop.
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • Clamping my clit and nipples for 10 minutes. 

The additional spanks and clamping just made my poor abused clit even more sensitive. I was then given 15 minutes to edge myself twice while humping the bed. While the humping was somewhat pleasant it just ended up wearing me out. I anticipate that I'll be punished for that failure at some point soon. 

Today's tease once again started with a clamp on my clit for 10 minutes. Next I had to tickle my clit with a fan makeup brush for 15 minutes, an acrylic artist's fan brush for 15 minutes and a concealer brush for 15 minutes. The first two brushes teased my sensitive clit and got me nicely worked up. I edged twice from the concealer brush and was on the verge of a third edge when the timer went off. My teasing ended with 50 blows to the pussy with the flogger. I also administered 30 penalty spanks to my clit with a ridding crop because I edged. Well the punishment isn't per say for edging it's for having to stop tickling my clit to prevent myself from cumming. If I can't endure the whole 15 minutes of tickling my clit gets punished.

I'm afraid that wore me out and was woken up by one of the dog's asking to go out, so no punishments for tonight, which is a pity because I really want to continue playing with my clit. Unfortunately the next punishment on the list has double chemical play so it takes too long to execute. Why did I want restrictions on playing with my pussy and clit again. Oh yeah, to make myself more horny and desperate. Good news it's working.  

Punishments remaining before I can cum: 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment