Translate

Monday 22 January 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 104, 105 and 106

I didn't do any punishments on Friday. But I did receive my daily teasing. 45 minutes tickling my clit with the big wool calligraphy brush, 15 minutes tickling my clit with the concealer brush and 50 spanks to my pussy from the flogger.

Since the calligraphy brush lends itself to it I used my labia spreader. The calligraphy brush did its work well and left me desperate, frustrated and overly sensitive. The concealer brush made me very wet, but I didn't manage to edge. Once I'd delivered the spanks to my pussy I was tired so I decided to go to bed.

On Saturday I was going to an out of town party in the evening, but I decided to get a punishment in before I had to leave.


  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a leather paddle


The Tabasco burned as expected. I hadn't done any anal for quite a while so the figging was quite unpleasant. I was quite happy when the timer went offf and I finally got to pull the ginger out of my ass hole. I gave me pussy some nice firm spanks with the paddle. Before fingering my clit for 15 minutes.

After the teasing, I had not received a daily punishment yet, but I did have a CLIT PAINTX3 with the wool calligraphy brush. So I teased my clit for 45 minutes.

I spent the rest of the day getting ready for a party out of town. I stayed overnight and didn't end up driving back until late afternoon.

After showering and a nap I completed a daily tease. 30 minutes tickling my clit with the concealer brush, followed by 50 spanks to my clit with a narrow ridding crop.

Once that was done I move on to the next punishment on the list.

  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.


I was pretty heavy handed with the IcyHot so my asshole was on fire as soon as I inserted the plug. The tiger balm was really terrible, but I find it more sensitizing then painful, I always have. The spanks with the wooden spoon were enjoyable and left my clit aching. I fingered for 15 minutes, while it was pleasant I didn't edge.

I had to wait a couple of hours, but without any additional teasing I really wanted to play with my clit some more. So once the effects of my previous punishment wore off. I started on another.

  • 50 spanks to my clit with wooden spoon
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with riding crop
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling with the concealer brush


Again the spanks to my clit really excited me. The spanks to my pussy with the ridding crop stung, but they also made me very wet. It took a couple of minutes for the Tabasco to kick in, but once it did the burning left my clit deliciously sore and sensitive. The concealer brush was particularly effective tonight and I edged at 12 and a half minutes. Which means that the poster can post without waiting for someone else to post for the next 24 hours. I waited 30 seconds after I edged and then starting teasing my clit with the bristles again, fortunately I was able to hold off edging for the remaining 2 minutes.

Punishments remaining before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment