Translate

Sunday 12 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Days 35 and 36



I helped some friends move This weekend and was away all of Saturday and slept over. I ended up not completing yesterday's daily tease because I was just too tired after a day of moving. 

So I completed tonight. I did the first 45 minutes of clit tickling and actually edged from the Blush brush. I was wet and feeling very desperate by the time I was done. 

I stopped for diner and then completed my remaining 45 minutes of clit tickling. I was whimpering all the way through, and very sensitive by the time I was done. 

I then started my next punishment I was almost done when I received an additional 50 spanks to my clit with a ridding crop. 



  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 15 minutes of  clit tickling with a paintbrush. 


I finished the clit tickling and somehow managed not to edge. Then I redid the punishment replacing the plug covered with Icy-Hot with 50 spanks from the crop. This time I did edge with about 5 minutes left. I remove stimulation for 30 second. Somehow I managed not to edge again before the timer went off. This mean Mr. Frustration can Post without waiting for another member to post for the next 24 hours.

I reported back and quickly received another 14 minutes of clit tickling. I exhausted right now, but also feeling desperate. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment