Translate

Friday 10 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 33


Today's daily teasing was even more intense then it has been. I decided yesterday that I wouldn't use the labia spreader for clit tickling because it blocks natural my natural lubrication a lot. While it ensure my clit was exposed and I still got wet, I thought it some somewhat dimmed sensitivity, I was right.

I was right. The sensitivity was through the roof with the extra lubrication. I'd actually tried water based lube, but it wasn't the same. I was on edge fore most of the tickling. 

After the teasing was done I tested out some new feather ticklers I just got delivered. Then I reported back. 

Once that was done I administered my punishment. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon


I was already very sensitive and horny when I delivered the spanking. Once that was done I plugged my ass. The IcyHot burned, but I made it through it. Next I delivered some firm spanks to my pussy. I then played with my clit for 15 minutes. My fingers still had residual IcyHot on then and my clit is still tender. 

Punishment remaining before I can cum. 



No comments:

Post a Comment