Translate

Monday 27 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 50

Wow, 50 days.It feels like I just started this.

I woke up pretty late since I was up late last night. I was about to touch start my next punishment and had carved out a ginger plug when I received my first daily tease CLIT PAINT X5 with various brushes, followed by 150 smacks to my pussy all the while with a medium plug in my ass. It left me incredibly aroused and horny. Sore really from so much stimulation with no... resolution. I'm actually pretty sure I had the equivalent of female blue balls. I also edged 4 times, so I had to deliver an additional 60 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop.

Once that was done I started the next punishment on the list:
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 to my pussy with the narrow red leather paddle
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
Again the ginger was easier this time. I had finished the spanking with the red paddle and had inserted the ginger for another 20 minutes. with ten minutes yet. I got an addition to my daily tease. I finished out the 20 minutes and then did another 30 minutes of clit tickling, followed by more a pussy spanking with the red paddle with my ass plugged.

Next I redid the punishment substituting the ginger with spanks to my clit with the crop. I edged after 5 minutes of fingering.

Since the ginger had worn off I proceeded to my next punishment.
  • 50 spanks to my pussy
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 15 minutes tickling my clit with the blush brush
The spanks make my sore pussy even more sensitive. The blush brush teased me, but did not make me edge. It just kept me aroused and wet the whole 15 minutes.

I complete a PM dare which had me spank my pussy and clit 150 times. Then got another add on my daily teasing. Another 30 minutes of clit tickling and 50 more spanks to my pussy with the flogger with my ass plugged. I edged once by the time I was done so had to spank my clit with a ridding crop an additional 15 times.

Next I stopped to make some diner. After diner I had another bit of teasing. Another 30 minutes of clit tickling and 100 spanks to my pussy with the red paddle again with my ass plugged. I was incredibly horny by the time I was done and very very aroused.

Next I did one last punishment
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 to my pussy with the narrow red leather paddle
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
The ginger burned a lot more this time. Probably because of all the time I spent plugged today. I fingered 15 minutes this time, but did not edge.

I finished the day with another PM dare:
  • NIPPLE CLAMP 
  • PADDLE SAMPLER x3
  • CLIT SPIN
The requester asked that I clamp my nipples for the duration of the spanking so I did so. My ass was very red and sore by the time I was done. The electric tooth brush made me edge 5 times. I have decided that if I have to remove stimulation much like with my daily teasing I will punish my clit. This time it will be 10 spanks to the clit with the crop delivered as I recover from the edge.

All in all I'm very frustrated and horny. My clit is throbbing right now. I don't know if the fact that I'm not cumming for another 3 months at a minimum makes things better or worse.

Punishments before I can cum:





No comments:

Post a Comment