Translate

Thursday 23 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 46

I got home later than intended, so was not able to do the load of laundry I intended. Happily I was able to do my other chores. This still meant I had to roll for a punishment. I rolled 35 spanks to my bare ass with the bath brush.I'll complete those right after I post this.

Today's daily teasing was 45 minutes of clit tickling, followed by 100 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. I edged once so I had to give my clit an additional 15 spanks.

I have decided that I am going to restrict touching my clit to daily teases, PMs and what is required for my punishment thread for the next week. We'll see how I cope with that, most likely this will become a permanent rule. As expected I did not do the next punishment on the thread and likely won't be able to do before Friday or maybe even Saturday. 

Punishments before I am allowed to cum:






No comments:

Post a Comment