Translate

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 51

The new rules restricting my playing with my clit or pussy outside of when it;s required are working already. I woke up horny and frustrated this morning. And since I really didn't have tome to complete a punishment before work I was on no touch until I got home from work tonight.

As usual I received my daily teasing task while I was on my way home from work, so had 45 minutes of clit tickling followed by 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger before I could proceeding to my next punishment.

The teasing made me so horny that I was eager to punish my pussy so I'd get another 15 minutes of play time with my eager little clit.

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy


Paddling my pussy did nothing to calm me down. The clamps somehow hurt my nipples worse than my clit. The spanking just made me wetter. I felt close to edging the entire 15 minutes and probably could have called a soft edge, but I kept going and was never really able to reach that hard edge.

I then delivered a PM dare:


  • PUSSY SPANK - hand
  • CLIT SPANK
  • PUSSY WHIP

Made my throbbing clit and pussy so sore. Finished a while ago and still very very horny.

Punishments remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment