Translate

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 30

Well... I am incredibly horny and frustrated right now. This is really the first day since I started this that I really wished I could cum. My arousal has been growing I knew that. When I'm alone at home without work to distract me I find myself randomly playing with my nipples. 

I got home from work and had diner. I had a couple of things to do online and while I was finishing that up I received my daily tease CLIT paintx3 with various acrylic brushes. These made very wet and had me quite worked up by the end of the 15 minutes.

I then decided to begin my next punishment. 


  • 150 spanks to my pussy with the narrow red leather paddle


I delivered the 150 spanks to my pussy and was sopping by the time I started fingering. I didn't edge this time, but I could feel the edge just beyond my grasp.

That punishment was over fairly quickly so I started on the next set. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 15 minutes of clit tickling


More spanks with the paddle aroused me even more. Then I rubbed the tooth paste on my clit, before giving my clit a firm spanking. 

I inserted the labia spreader and picked up the paint brush. I had only re-applied the brush to my clit after my second edge for about 30 second when I received an addition to my daily tease, 15 minutes of clit tickling with the blush brush. 

I notified the lucky poster that he had an additional 48 where the double post rule did not apply. I also notified him that I would be forced to re-do his punishment. 

I then completed the 15 minuted of clit tickling with the blush brush. I was right on the verge of edging almost the entire time.

I should have saved the redo for tomorrow. I knew that if I punished my pussy and my clit again that I would edge on the brush again for sure. Waiting till tomorrow when I'd be less sensitive seemed unfair.

So I delivered the punishment again. I'd forgotten about the rule about chemical play until after I applied the toothpaste to my clit again. Frankly, I consider it so mild it's almost not chemical play to me. I did remember after I rubbed in on though and delivered an additional 50 spanks to my clit with the crop, before spanking it another 50 times with a wooden spoon.

This time I edged 4 times. 

I feel very desperate right now. I'm squirming on my chair as I write this and keep pinching my nipples. I suspect things will be more and more difficult from here on out.

Punishments remaining until I can cum:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment