Translate

Sunday 5 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Days 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28

Well, I'm afraid not much has happened on the punishment from for the past few days. 

Tuesday was Halloween and I was at a friends house until 10 PM. Since I got home relatively earlier I did take a quick 15 minutes of clit tickling as a tease. 

On Wednesday I had an emergency at work which caused me not to get home until 10:30, with a conference call to follow at 11:00 PM. I had 15 minutes of WATER TORTURE that night. I was actually told me to forgo my teasing for that night, but in all honesty it helped me unwind somewhat so I went ahead with it. Since my next punishment was somewhat time consuming I wasn't up for it that night and went to bed shortly after finishing my shower.

On Thursday, I went to the movies with a friend after work, so I only had time for my 45 minutes daily teasing via clit tickling before bed.

On Friday, I decided to go shopping after work. When I got home I ordered in, had diner and watched some television before delivering my daily tease another 45 minutes of clit tickling, followed by 10 minutes with my nipples and clit clamped. By the time that was done I was exhausted so I went to bed. 

I woke up fairly late this morning and had a spa appointment this afternoon. which ended up talking the entire afternoon. Afterwards, I ran a few errands, then came home and had some dinner.

Then it was time for my daily teasing. CLIT PAINT x5 with various brushes. I used an acrylic fan brush for the first time and it was a terrible tease, worse than the blush brush. Soft and capable of making me very wet and aroused, but not nearly enough stimulation to do me any good. It did however warm me up nicely for the brushes that followed. I was very wet and sensitive by the time I was done.

Now it was finally to proceeded to my next punishment:

  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle
  • Clamp my Nipples and clit  for 10 minutes


Again the ginger was hard to stand, but still somewhat easier than it has been. Once the timer went off I spanked my pussy hard with the red leather paddle. I applied the clamps to my clit and pussy. My clit and tits were nicely sore by the time the 10 minutes were done. I was also very wet. I fingered for 15 minutes but did not edge.

The next few tasks are mostly spanking so hopefully will be able to punish my pussy and clit somewhat tomorrow. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment