Translate

Monday 29 August 2016

Still here!

Sorry, I've been horrible at keeping up with my posts.

On Friday I received a triple CLIT SPANK PM dare which means I have to spank my clit 150 times with a wooden spoon. Along with that one of my pets gained the right to orgasm after 10 long days of denial during which he had to edge several times a day and either spank his cock head or finger himself using toothpaste as lube between each edge. Poor thing hates toothpaste in his little hole.

In order to cum he had to get permission from 2 GetDare Members. In order to get permission my pet had to:

  • Finger his ass for 30 minutes
  • Edge for one hour
  • Ruin his orgasm
  • Eat his cum
This seemed a little cruel even for me so I allowed him to have a second orgasm full, after edging 3 more times, spanking his balls and covering his cockhead and asshole with toothpaste.

Worked on another little pet on increasing his stamina. I offered the boy a ruined orgasm after 2 days or a full orgasm after 4. Want to guess what our impatient boy chose? Of course if he's been good and not cum so many times without permission his ass and balls would be received much less spankings. 

Not much happening on Saturday. Received some more dares. Had to apply Tabasco to my clit, which burned deliciously and then whip my pussy 100 times. After that I was off to a party. Which lasted into the wee hours of the morning. I also managed to consume 2 bottles of wine. So I doubt anyone will be surprised when I say I was not up early on Sunday. My second sub, the one working on his self restraint opted to have a ruined orgasm. Even drunk, I quite enjoyed his report. I did manage to realize that I had no business providing instructions for his next denial period while intoxicated. 

I ended up sleeping a huge part of Sunday away. My impatient little denial subby who simply had to do 3 edging session a day with 3 edges each. Before each session he had to flip a coin before and had to spank his cock head 5 times before each edge if the coin landed on heads. His denial was supposed to last for 6 days of denial. He ended up cumming without permission and starting over so many times that he earned some impressive punishment. He managed to turn his initial dare into 10 spanks to his cockhead if he flipped heads and 20 spanks to his ass, followed by 15 spanks to his balls if he flipped tails. And we had to reduce the time frame.

Since he did manage to make it to his authorized ruined orgasm this time, I did agree to reduce the slaps to either his ass, balls or cockhead. Predictably he chose his balls. I then informed him that we'd increase the number of spanks to one of the remaining areas by 10. He hates getting his ass spanked, so twenty spanks to his cock head it is. He has to edge 3 times a day and roll a die before each session to see how many times he has to edge.

One the subbier side of the fence. I've opted not to start my next dare until after Labour day. This is mostly because I'm camping with friends, so not a lot of privacy to be had. For yesterday's dares I had to rub toothpaste on my clit and spank my sit spot my ridding crop 150 times. I then had to whip my pussy 300 times. That made me extremely sore and wet. I won't lie since I'm not in denial I took the opportunity to make my self cum with the magic wand after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment