Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Day 7 - Next Orgasm on August 17th.

So yesterday was ridiculously slow outside of work where I'm actually fairly busy. I spent a fairly good chuck of the day playing the Sims 4. I really have no idea why.

I did receive a request to edge 3 times which I did using a combination of the Magic Wand and 
my fingers. I received 2 PM dares, so I decided to started a log of all the PM dares I'm accumulating for the 24th to help me keep track.

Spent some time chatting with one of my subs. He's been a bad boy and we had to set up a list of punishments and rules of behaviour. He's going to be writing a bunch of line and spanking, along with enjoying toothpaste on his cock head twice a day.

Today is my orgasm day, I should probably feel more excited about it than I do. Especially considering what's coming or I should say not cumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment