Translate

Thursday 11 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Day 1 - Next Orgasm on August 17th.

Quiet day, edged in the shower both in the morning and headed to work. The city was playing Star Wars: Force Awakens in the park so went to see it with some friends and didn't get back until late. Had an interesting moment watching my friend's girlfriends face during Han Solo's last scene. I know how all those George R.R. Martin readers felt at the end of the first season of Game of Thrones. The look on her face was priceless.   

When I got home I answered some questions from Tumbler (see here and here.) Once that was done, I edged a few times in the shower. I haven't edged yet today, but I'm nice and horny now and can seem to stop playing with my nipples so today should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment