Translate

Thursday 25 August 2016

Orgasm Day and Dare day

So my physical was uneventful. Literally spending 30 minutes waiting under a paper sheet so I could see the doctor for 5 minutes and she could take a Pap smear. Hopefully this one comes back normal. Doctor says she's not overly concerned.

Final Dare count was:
  • Must wear a butt plug covered in Vick's Vaporub for 198 minutes.  
  • Must put Tabasco sauce on my clit. 
  • Must put Toothpaste on my clit.  
  • Must use a spin brush on my clit for 60 minutes. 
  • Spank my clit 1000 times with a wooden spoon. 
  • Spank my ass 150 times with a leather paddle. 
  • Spank my ass 150 times with a wet wooden spoon. 
  • Spank my ass 150 times with the ridding crop 
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 150 times.

 It was almost 8:00 PM by the time I got home and almost two hours before I finished cooking diner and eating. 

I started out the night by inserting a small butt plug covered in VapoRub and then rubbed the Tabasco on my clit. It burned badly and my clit throbbed. I then administered the 150 spanks with the paddle alternating every 5th swat. I then used the Magic Wand to bring myself to my first orgasm of the night. After my orgasm my clit became much more sensitive and the burn from the Tabasco became almost unbearable. Next I whipped my pussy with the medium flogger. They stung, but the sensation was almost pleasant.

I then went and wet a wooden spoon. While I was waiting for it to soak. I administered my first 200 clit spanks. I took a small break then. Then swapped out the small plug with a medium one covered in more vapor rub,  it hurt worse than it usually does. Probably because I haven't worn one in so long. 

Next I administered the 150 spanks with the wet spoon. My ass was nice and red by then. I made sure to pay some attention to my sit spot. Which I regretted today at work. By then the Tabasco had finally started to wear off so I applied the toothpaste to my clit. I barely felt it after the Tabasco. Next I swapped the butt plug out again, this time with my largest one, once again covered in VapoRub. I then delivered the next 200 spanks to my clit.

At this point I decided to apply the toothbrush for the first 15 minutes. I'd been asked not to cum for the first 15 minutes. I managed my letting the bristles spin, but not moving the them back and forth against my clit. For the next 15 minutes I did move the toothbrush and came before half the time was over. 

Next I applied the final spanks to my ass with the crop, before enjoying another half hour rubbing the spinning bristles of the toothbrush against my clit cumming several times. Finally I applied the remaining 600 spanks to my clit in sets of 200. Stopping once  to reapply VapoRub to my clit. It was almost 2 by the time I was done. And my clit was deliciously sore.

I then chatted briefly with an online sub before turning in, but more on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment