Translate

Saturday 20 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week 2 - Day 1 - Next Orgasm August 24th.

OMG, taking a chance on my new pet was completely worth it. Very happy with him. Very happily teased and yesterday I edged myself reading his report of the first task I assigned him. Poor baby spanked his ass cherry red for me. As the second part of his task he's completing daily edging sessions for me and will be in denial for a few days.

I also got a new semi-permanent dare. I need to edge any time I go to the bathroom. If I'm somewhere where I can't edge like work, I have to edge twice when I get home. If I don't complete all my edges, they are carried over and I have to double them again. It's left me a horny mess. 

Also stayed up until 2:00 AM milking a male friend, which is probably why I've spent most of my Saturday in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment