Translate

Friday 12 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Day 2 - Next Orgasm on August 17th.

Did some morning edging while getting ready for work in the shower. After finishing work I received the final draft of my next dare and I have to said I'm very excited to start. I was also asked to do two edges which I completed before bed.

Also played with 4 other online friends throughout the day. One doesn't like denial just teasing so I went easiest on him.After an hour of teasing he got to have a nice orgasm. And he'll be returning the favour at some point, minus the orgasm of course.

The second boy, got to ruin his orgasm.

The third as permission to cum, but only from anal stimulation. He's still working on that, along with nightly edges.

My last unfortunate playmate only got to edge while spanking his cock-head with a wooden spoon prior to each edge. He hasn't been allowed anything but 2 ruin orgasm in over 2 weeks.

Obviously all that playing has left me very horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment