Translate

Sunday 7 August 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 27 of 30 - Orgasm

Finally back home. Will miss the family, but I'm glad to be back in the air conditioning. It was super hot during my week off and my sister's place has no AC. Probably one of the reasons that I ended up leaving early. Weather was beautiful on the way back and made it back in less than 8 hours. 

Once I unloaded the car and ordered some diner since I didn't really have any food on hand. I started out by edging 4 times. Then I started the clit spankings. First delivering 100 and then edging. By the time I reached 250, I knew I was in trouble. By 500 my clit was so sore, that I had to take a short break. Each subsequent edge was very intense. I even accidentally ruined once edging with the magic wand. 

Not the end of the world since I had to ruin an orgasm anyway. I did however intensify the spankings as much as I could stand. I try to hold edges, but completely failed. 

By the time I completed all 1150 smacks to my clit, it was sore and throbbing. And I still needed to complete another 7 edges. I did those in the shower. As you can imagine they were very intense. I finally made myself come twice with the shower head. 

At that point I was just to tired and rested for a half hour, before using the magic wand on my very sensitive clit to bring myself off another 2 times. My clit is still aching today.

No comments:

Post a Comment