Translate

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 142 and 143

Yesterday completed my daily tease shortly after getting back from work. It was already pretty late by the time I got home so I only did one punishment: 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. I delivered the spanks and then fingered, I didn't edge so delivered 50 spanks with the crop to my clit.

Today I got home pretty late to and completed my daily teasing. It left me very wet and aroused. I didn't edge, but was quite close to it.

After I was done I move on to the next punishment: 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. After I delivered the spanks and then fingered, this time I ended up edging with 21 seconds to go.

I moved on to the next punishment, 150 clit spanks with a wooden spoon and edges after delivering the spanks. After edging again, I decided to do one more punishment. 

  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • 50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon


The punishments made me wet, but this time I didn't manage to edge. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment