Translate

Thursday 1 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 116


I decided to do a punishment first thing this morning. Which was silly because as expected it made me late for work.
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • Rub Tiger balm on my clit
It took a good hour for the burning from the Tabasco to dissipate. Once it finally did I delivered the spanks to my sore clit. Next I rubbed the tiger balm all over my clit and fingered it for 15 minutes.I was close to edging when the alarm went off. 

After work I received my daily teasing. It looks like this may start with my clit clamped from now on. Next I had to tickle my clit with calligraphy brushes for 45 minutes. This brought me so close and left me wet and extra sensitive. I then used the flogged my pussy 50 times. I'm still awaiting my punishment for failing to edge while humping the bed. Suggestions on how I should be punished are welcome. 

My limits are: Permanent, family/friends, work, extreme pain, obvious public, scat, golden shower, piercing, pictures, vids, cam, blood, cutting and of course it goes without saying orgasm.   

After the teasing I decided to do a punishment. 
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 100 hits to pussy with a flogger
The ginger burned, but I distracted myself reading through the forum. That's not to say that I wasn't happy when the timer went off and I was able to remove the ginger from my ass. Next I flogged my pussy before fingering myself for 15 minutes. 

My clit was so sensitive when I was done I decided to wait a little while for the burning in my ass to completely die down and do another punishment. 
  • Rub Tabasco on my clit
  • 100 spank to my clit with a wooden spoon 
  • Tickle my clit for 15 minutes with an oil brush 
The Tabasco burned has it generally does, it also sensitized my already swollen clit tremendously. The spanks to my clit just exacerbated the situation and increase the sensitivity tremendously. So much so that I edged 3 times while using the oil brush on my clit. This means that the requester of that punishment/post gets to double/triple post on DG for the next 3 days. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment