Translate

Sunday 25 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 140

I made it through 3 punishments yesterday. Started of the day with my daily humping. I didn't edge so gave my pussy 50 spanks with the paddle. Next I move on to my first punishment.

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass


Delivered the additional spanks. Then added the clamps. Once the timer elapsed on for the clamps I covered a plug with IcyHot and shoved it up my ass. Once that was finished. I fingered for 15 minutes, but did not edge so delivered the 50 spanks to my clit with a crop. 

After lunch, I received my daily tease: Clamping my clit for 10 minutes, 115 minutes of clit tickling with a blush brush, Calligraphy brushes and a concealer brush, followed by 50 spanks to the pussy with a flogger. 30 minutes into the tickling I was aching I was so aroused. 

At that point I had to take a little break to run some errands and have dinner. 

After diner I moved on to the next punishment: 150 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

Delivered the spanks to my clit and then fingered. Didn't really get anywhere close to the edge this time. Delivered 50 additional spanks to my clit with the crop.

Next I delivered my final punishment for the day. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass


Delivered the spanks to my pussy, then clamped my clit and tits. Since this was the third time my pussy was nice and sore, by the time the 10 minutes was done. By the time I was done with the IcyHot covered plug I was pretty exhausted and decided to got to bed. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:


No comments:

Post a Comment