Translate

Saturday 24 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Days 137, 138 and 139

Hello again. I've had really busy days at work for the last few days, I did have time to complete my daily teases and at least one punishment, but decided not to stay up late to write reports. 

On Wednesday I got home from work fairly late and made dinner. After that was done I completed my daily tease. It normally leaves me very wet and the first 30 minutes did, but by the end I wasn't felling it anymore. I was more into the flogging which followed the tickling than the tickling. I was probably just over tired.

Then I moved on to the next punishment on the list. 


  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop


All the spanks were delivered fairly quickly and did manage to get me reasonably excited again, however I still had to give my clit the additional 50 penalty spanks with the crop for failing to edge. I'd planned on doing another punishment that night, but at that point I was tired, so I went to bed. 

The next day wasn't much better. I got home earlier but ended up on work emails most of the night. Once I finally got things settled at work I move on to my daily tease. Thursday went much better I was very wet by the time I finished tickling my clit. I did edged with 2 seconds to go. 


  • Rub toothpaste on my clit
  • 15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon


After everything else the toothpaste on my clit was very tame. The jumbo plug on the other hand was difficult. We've gone through quite a period were everyone was obsessed with figging me or having me shove a plug covered in IcyHot up my ass. Because of the chemical irritant I tend to use medium or even small plugs for that. It had been a long while Since I'd used a plug that big and it was difficult to accommodate. Probably a sign that I should train my ass more often. I can I have permission to play with with my ass as much as I want. Only my clit and pussy are off limits.

At any rate I was extremely happy to remove the plug once the timer went off. I gave my clit a good hard spanking with the spoon, redoing some of the spanks because I didn't feel they landed well enough.

I enjoyed the fingering, but didn't manage to edge, so I finished the night out with 50 spanks to my clit with the crop.

Last night, I completed my daily tease. Again was wet and aroused, but didn't manage to edge. 

After the tease I moved on to my punishment. 


  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger


I spent the 20 minutes with the plug up my ass going through the GD forum and "helping" others enjoy their predicaments. Once the time had elapsed, I applied the clamp to my clit and nipples. My clit was still sore form the clamping I had to do during my daily tease, so it was throbbing and very sensitive when I took of the clamp. Next I delivered 50 spanks with the flogger. At this point I should have been primed for the fingering, but honestly I was so tired that it really was more of a chore than anything else. It's not a surprise that I ended up having to take 50 spanks to the clit with a crop. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum: 


No comments:

Post a Comment