Translate

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Punishment Dare - Day 135

Finished last night's dare with 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. Once those were done I rubbed Tiber Balm on my clit and started fingering, I actually managed to edge that time. 

First time this morning I started in on my punishments. Today was a work holiday were I am so I managed to get through a few of them. 

  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

The thing about rubbing IcyHot on my clit and using a plug at the same time is that the pain from my ass almost eclipses any pain I get from my clit. Once the timer went of I delivered the spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon and then fingered for 15 minutes. I didn't manage to edge so I gave myself 50 spanks to the clit with the riding crop.

While I waited for the sensation from the IcyHot to die down I completed a CLIT PAINTX3 PM dare which left me extra sensitive and horny. 

By then time I was done I was ready for some more punishments. The next two were straight clit/pussy spankings so I finishes them fairly quickly. 

  • 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • 150 spanks to pussy with a ridding crop

I didn't manage to edge either time even though I was extremely wet and felt very close to the edge each time. Each time I felt like I was just about to edge before the alarm went off. So each punishment was followed by an additional 50 spanks to my sore clit. After that I was pretty exhausted so I paused for a little while and Had a nap.

Once I woke up I stated up another punishment. 


  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle.
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass


After spanking my pussy again and clamping my clit and nipples. I moved on to another twenty minutes with an IcyHot covered plug tormenting my asshole. At the very least the sensation dies away quickly once the plug leaves my ass. It did burn fiercely though. And worse I had to wait 20 minutes before I could play with my clit. Once the timer went of I fingered my clit and then delivered another 50 penalty spanks to my ungrateful clit.

After that I decided to make some lunch. Once I finished that I was in the clear to start another punishment. This seems to be the day of torturing my ass with IcyHot. 


  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger


The burn I have to say got worse each time I did this today, though never anything unbearable. The clamps applied to my clit and pussy were almost worse. Almost... Once that was done I flogged my sensitive pussy and then settled in for some fingering. Once again no edge so another 50 penalty spanks to my clit.

The time for the clamping and the fingering allowed the last application of IcyHot to die down, so I moved on to the next punishment. 

  • 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger

The plug had been up my ass for less than 10 minutes when I received my daily teasing. I left the plug in my ass for the full 20 minutes and then stopped to do the teasing. 

As usual it started with clit clamped for 10 minutes. Then it was time for 45 minutes of tickling with acrylic pain brushes and the concealer brush. No edge this time. As usual the tease ended with 50 spanks between my spread legs with the flogger. My teasing always includes clamping and some sort of spanking to my pussy or clit now. Getting to tickle my clit without having to spank my pussy as part of it this morning was almost weird.

Once that was done I made some diner and did a little house work before going in to redo the punishment. As usual I substituted the chemical play with 50 spanks to my clit with a ridding crop. If I actually stopped and counted the spanks delivered to my clit today I'm sure it would give me pause so... lets not. Next I clamped my clit and nipples. After so much clamping today I was really sensitive. Once that was done I flogged my pussy another 50 times. Fingering did not lead me to the edge again. Admittedly I was so sore this time that while I was still wet and aroused I didn't get close to the edge. So another 50 spanks to the clit with the crop.

I finished the night also failing to edge while humping, so delivered a final 50 spanks to my pussy with the red leather paddle. My clit is very sore, bruised and tender right now, yet I've been rubbing my nipples while writing this and am almost considering doing one last punishment just so I can torment my abused clit some more.

The matter of punishments for breaks has also been settled with the exception of Illness, family emergencies, vacations (around family) and the 3 heaviest flow days of my period I will be punished any day that I do not complete a daily tease and/or a punishment. If I do not complete my daily tease I will administer 50 rubber band snaps to my pussy lips while my nipple are clamped. If I fail to complete a minimum of 1 punishment a day I will administer 50 rubber band snaps to my clit while my nipples are clamped. 

Punishment remaining before I can cum:

No comments:

Post a Comment