Translate

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Orgasm Denial - Penalty Day 2

Penalty Day 2:
  • Number of edges9
  • 2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  • 2 Punishment sessions
  • 200 hard spanks to each butt cheek with the brush of my choice. Punishment to be completed over my naked bottom. 
  • Denial.
 My Pet ended up flipping tails (milking) on Sunday which he completed, but he forgot to report. He flipped heads on yesterday and gave his balls 5 spanks between each edge. Then he rolled an 11 (A full orgasm, that must include anal stimulation). Since he'd forgotten to report on Sunday, I told him that he had to redo his 20 minuted of milking before he was allowed to cum. Did I mention he hates milking? It makes him all leaking, but leaves him frustrated as hell. He did and then proceeded to cum intensely about 30  seconds after he was allowed to touch his cock. Well at least yesterday wasn't so bad. 

We've decided to continue with the dice game until I get back from my vacation next week. I haven't decided what well do yet, but I have a feeling there might be quite a bit of milking involved. 

For myself, I decided I didn't have a proper brush for my spankings so I went out and bought a nice wooden hair brush. I also figures out that I'd delivered my prevbious spanking wrong. I'd done a total of 125 spanks total, instead of 125 to each cheek. So first order of business was to deliver the missing 250 spanks from the previous night.

Once that was done. I edged with the Magic Wand. I tried to get closer to the edge when I held it for the 90 seconds and in fact reset the clock several times. Once I finally edged to to my satisfaction I delivered that nights first set of spanks 200 to each cheek. Ouch! I did my best to land as many as I could on my sit spot. My ass was red and smarting by the time I was done. 

After that I edged with the Magic wand again twice and then made sure to hold the second edge 90 seconds. Once that was done I delivered the second set of spanks to my already sore ass. After that it was off to the shower where I used the showerhead to complete my remaining 6 edges in record time.       

No comments:

Post a Comment