Translate

Saturday 1 October 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 20 - Denial

Day 20:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     No butt plug (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 10
  •     2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  •     2 sessions were 1 smack my ass hard 175 times with my hair brush.  
  •     Denial
I received 2 sets of PM dares first COOL PLUG X3 and HOTCOLD CLIT, CLIT SPIN and WATER TORTURE. I covered a large butt plug with VapoRub, set the timer for the first 30 minutes and plugged my ass. It burned, but it was nothing compared to when I did it with IcHot a little while ago. Speaking of which I covered my clit with IcyHot and then applied the SpinBrush to my clit. Somehow I managed to go the entire 15 minutes without cumming. Probably just fatigue. 
I then when into the bathroom, put the labia spreader in my pussy and applied the stream of the shower directly to my clit for 15 minutes. I got very close to cumming, but didn't go over the edge. Likely because I was tired and because I hadn't edged first. Once I'd finished I took the plug out of my ass, applied a fresh cote of VapoRub and slipped the plug back into my ass. The I used the shower head until I edge 10 times. 
Then I dried off and when into the bedroom and applied 175 spanks to my ass using a small hairbrush. Then I removed the butt plug one final time, added fresh VapoRub and put it back in my ass. Finally I spanked my ass another 175. My sit spot is still stinging today.    
Tomorrow's Penalty days begin. I will not be accepting CLIT SPINs or WATER TORTURE during the penalty phase to guaranty that I I'll be in denial. I am leaving on vacation

Penalty Days to date: 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment