Translate

Sunday 2 October 2016

New Orgasm Denial Dare - Day 21 - Denial - Fail

Day 21:
  •     May not wear panties (Optional)
  •     Wear butt plug for 10 hours (Optional)
  •     Number of edges 4
  •     2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  •     No punishment
  •     Denial
I got home from work late on Friday and didn't start in on my daily tasks right away. I also received PM dares WATER TORTURE STRONG COLD and WATER TORTURE on Friday.
For some reason I decided to do my PM dares before edging. I was able to stand the first round of water torture for almost 10 minutes before I came, adding another penalty day to my total. I didn't cum again, despite the additional 20 minutes. Not sure if that was due to growing accustomed to the sensation, fatigue or the fact that I'm menstruating right now.

Once the water torture was done completing the remaining 4 edges, was pretty quick.  
   

Again reminder now that the Penalty days have started I will not be accepting CLIT SPINs or WATER TORTURE to guaranty that I'll be in denial.

Penalty Days: 17  

No comments:

Post a Comment