Translate

Monday 3 October 2016

Orgasm Denial - Penalty Day 1

Penalty Day 1:
  • Number of edges 6
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  • 2 Punishment sessions
  • 125 hard spanks to each butt cheek with the brush of my choice. Punishment to be completed over my wet naked bottom. 
  • Denial.
I stayed up ridiculously late on Friday. As a result I was in bed most of the day on Friday. So, I decided that I would take Saturday off.

My Pet on the other hand had an active Friday night Saturday morning. He was behind 3 daily tasks and decided to do them all at once. First his coin flips, heads, heads and tails. For some reason he decided to do all 100 ball spanks at once. Once he was done his cock was dripping, but he'd gone completely soft. I did give him the opportunity to spread them out. Oh well, I'm guilty of that myself often enough. Once that was done he completed his prostate milking.  He still managed to edge from it though. Once he completed his milking he decided to edge another 10 times before going to bed. 

That left him with 20 edges to catch up  the next day, plus new edges for Saturday. As you can imagine once he'd completed those he was very horny. But he still hadn't completed his ruined orgasm from earlier in the week. For those who don't recall he'd rolled a 9 which is 50 spanks to his cockhead followed by a ruined orgasm. He completed the 50 spanks and then ruined his orgasm. Then there was a little confusion with the rolls because he delivered another 50 spanks to his cockhead post orgasm. He hated that. He hated it even more when I told him that wasn't required for a 9 roll. Poor thing. 

Sunday, I stayed in bed for quite a while, but did manage to complete my spankings and  my required edges. 16 days left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment