Translate

Thursday 12 January 2017

Random Thursday


HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   4 -  Red narrow paddle
      8 x 5 = 40
  •   8 - Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
 Area 2:
  •   5 - Ping Pong Paddle
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  • 10 - Bare Botton, spanks must be delivered to each cheek and roll an additional Implement
  • Additional Implement:
    • 11 - Belt and roll 2 other implements
    • 10 - Bathbrush
    •  5 - Ping Pong Paddle
  •   5 -100% cheeks
     Area 3: 
    •   7- Wooden Paddle
    • 11 x 5 = 55
    •   4 -   Wearing thong   
    •   6 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs

    Yesterday was of course the first day in a long while I didn't have a penalty or punishment scheduled, well aside from housework punishment. I only had one regular housekeeping task scheduled for the day and completed that fairly quickly. So I spent the rest of the evening cleaning my front room and my bathroom and Am happy to report that I've knocked 2 areas off my list. Go me. 

    I also received a CLIT SPANK X6 PM dare. So once I'd completed both rooms, I settled in to deliver 300 spanks to my clit. I delivered the first 300 in sets of 50, edging after each set. Then I gave myself another 50 and made myself cum. I delivered my last 100 spanks after I orgasmed which made my clit so much more sensitive. Then I used the shower head to make myself cum again.       

    No comments:

    Post a Comment